1 abr 2010

Manifestaciones y adioses (II)


Yesterday too Ines organized a good-bye drinks kind of, and even though I was still ill, I really felt it was my duty to attend the meeting at the Waterfront. Rather than being there for the time we have spent together, I was there for the time that we have not. I still don't know how Ines didn't end up crying last night, for I really think it was a touching moment, one of the last staying here in London. Maybe she is right and smiling is the best choice.

It feels like time (and sometimes mere laziness) has not let me the chance to share more experiencies with some of you guys. Those experiences I shall never forget. It's been a great time and I realize... That I should have met you more. Now there's no chance to go back, but I wanted to say thanks for letting me in, for getting to know you before it was too late. I wish you the best and I'm really looking forward to meeting you again, whenever and wherever that happens.


Viel Glück! Hoffe wir sehen uns bald wieder!

Buona fortuna! Spero di rivedervi presto!


P.D.: And Ines is right, we are good looking! :P


1 comentarios:

Inès dijo...

Hey :) I think smiling is the best choice but I feel like crying when I am alone and thinking about all the things we've done, all the things we haven't and anyway, all the moments this Erasmus experience gave to me... I was really lucky to be here and now, and, yes, of course, to have met all of you. I know this may sound kind of predictable, but it's the feeling i have every day! Perhaps we'll really meet this summer, I really hope so.. Hasta luego y.. ¡buena suerte!

Publicar un comentario